Work-based conflict is common and can happen in almost any workplace.
Unresolved disputes can escalate leading to disciplinary and grievance cases, increasing attrition levels, employee disharmony and loss of productivity. All of which can be costly to the employer and cause lower levels of employee satisfaction for staff. However, there is an alternative.
We offer a professional, fair, confidential mediation service that can support you in addressing issues amicably at the lowest possible cost.
- Mediation gives both sides a voice in the discussion and ultimately it is the parties, not the mediator, who agree on any outcome. The role of the mediator is to facilitate discussion in an impartial and outcome-focused way.
- With the average grievance hearing costing between £15 – £20K, mediation can often save you both time and money.
- We offer a fully confidential mediation service.
- Mediation can be seen by both parties as being a legitimate sign of best intentions. Often in disciplinary or grievance issues, even if the matter is resolved, an underlying sense of ill will and mistrust can endure. Mediation can often achieve a low-cost win, win solution for everyone.
We offer you a professional, quality driven, outcome-focused solution.
For the Individual
- Fair and unbiased.
- Reduce stress of grievance or going to court.
For Your Company
- Can save time and money.
- Can foster cooperation.
- Can reduce the likelihood of litigation costs.
- Can help you to better understand workplace issues.