We provide 24/7 internet-based CBT via an online e-learning platform.
Our range of self-paced, evidence-based packages teach a range of clinically proven strategies to help support employee mental health and wellbeing.
Online packages can help support us in a number of different areas that can directly impact employee wellbeing.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Social Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
As employees work their way through weekly online sessions, they will ongoing access to a fully qualified member of the Hope Therapy counselling team to support them.
Clients can view the lessons at their convenience and take time to work through the home practice exercises. The programme is designed to last a minimum of six weeks but can take up to twelve depending on what staff are looking for support with.
For the Individual
- Can offer support within days, compared to the NHS which can often take months to access.
- Can be done anywhere and anytime.
- You will continue to receive ongoing support throughout via a qualified counsellor.
For Your Company
- Employee mental health support has become more commonplace and increasingly seen as being a duty of care.
- Can be seen as part of an overall Staff Wellbeing Package.
- Can be seen as an important part of reducing staff absenteeism.
- Can be part of supporting staff back into the workplace.
- Less staff sickness can improve productivity.